9 decembre 2010
Ralphine Locke, née au Lac Louise et résidente de Banff, nous raconte pourquoi elle est passionnée par l'idée de revoir les bisons sauvages dans le parc national Banff. En anglais seulement.
- January 27, 2012: Bison to be reintroduced to Banff National Park: Full Announcement, with comments from Harvey Locke
- January 27, 2012: Bison to be reintroduced to Banff National Park: Announcement, with comments from Harvey Locke
- October 29, 2011: Learn about some of the many reasons for reintroducing a species into an ecosystem.
- September 20, 2011: Une explication des diffèrent types de bison, et quel sera réintroduire dans le parc national Banff.
- September 20, 2011: There are more benefits to reintroducing bison to the landscape in Banff National Park then just the ecological ones, there are benefits to art and culture as well.
- September 20, 2011: Une explication des qualités d'un bison.
- September 20, 2011: Il y a trois raisons principales pour réintroduire les bisons dans le parc national Banff, historique, écologique and cultural.
- September 20, 2011: Darin Ladouceur talks about growing up around bison, and his thoughts on their reintroduction to Banff National Park.
- September 07, 2011: Banff resident Amar Athwal talks about his experience photographing bison in Elk Island National Park, and why he'd like to see bison back in Banff.
- August 24, 2011: On the eve of her 86th birthday, Banffite Ralphine Locke talks about the Brewster's, the Luxton's and bison (buffalo) in the Bow Valley and Banff National Park.
- August 22, 2011: Learn why the reintroduction of bison to Banff National Park may have a positive effect on people's experience in Banff.
- August 16, 2011: Canadian Parks And Wilderness Society supports the reintroduction of Bison to Banff National Park. Here's why.
- July 25, 2011: Célébration de la Saint-Jean-Baptiste à Banff pour promouvoir le retour du bison dans le parc national de Banff en collaboration avec les Francos de la Bow.
- July 06, 2011: Lancement de deux bisons grandeur nature et son centre d'interpretation par Parcs Canada, l'initiative le retour du bison et la fondation historisque Eleanor Luxton aux étangs Cascade dans le parc national de Banff.
- June 28, 2011: Some bison have been reintroduced into Banff National Park in the form of an interpretive art exhibition installed at Cascade Ponds by the Eleanor Luxton Historical Foundation and BisonBelong.ca.
- April 19, 2011: What is a Bison? Bison, or Buffalo, are a member of the cow family and are the largest land mammal in North America. Historically their range went almost entirely from the east to west of the continent and from the Gulf of Mexico to the Boreal Forest in the North.
- February 24, 2011: Gord Vaadeland, President of the Stugeon River Plains Bison Stewards shares some of the unexpected effects bison can have on a community.
- February 16, 2011: The Friends of Banff support the re-introduction of Bison into Banff National Park.
- December 09, 2010: Long-time resident of the Bow Valley, Ralphine Locke speaks passionately about her desire to see the reintroduction of wild bison to the area.